Ear Protection Must Be Worn
Inform your staff and visitors that ear protection must be worn in certain areas.
- • For areas and sites that require compulsory ear protection, each zone must be marked with safety signs that comply to The Health & Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996 and BS 5499.
- • Universal application. Can be positioned as required.
- • Complies with the Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996.
The Food Hygiene Regulations 2006 (England) State that food should be protected from the risk of contamination. Our range of Catering and Hygiene signs are designed to help maintain compliance.
- • Symbols, where applicable conform to ISO 7010
- • Standard Safety Sign suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- • Self Adhesive, Rigid & Aluminium Composite options
- • Complies with fire retardant standards DIN 4102-Part 1, Class B1 where applicable
- • Self Adhesive Vinyl
- • Rigid PVC
- • Aluminium Composite
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|